I received the products featured in this post for a review for free. All opinions are mine alone. This post contains affiliate links.
Today I would like to share my experience with a product I received for a review. It is the Toilettree® Professional Skin Care System For Positively Radiant Skin.
Now you can enjoy the rejuvenating spa and dermatologist experiences at home- at a fraction of the cost. Just $35! This skin care system is an advanced daily cleansing tool that helps polish away dull skin and gently exfoliates away impurities that traditional cleansing leaves behind. It results in wonderfully cleaner, softer, radiant looking skin.
The Toilettree Professional Skin Care System, along with a daily cleansing regimen, helps assist the following:
- Stimulates skin renewal
- Improves overall skin clarity and appearance
- Removes dead skin cells to expose healthier-looking skin
- Energizes skin and leaves it smooth, soft and radiant
- Cleans deep to help remove stubborn makeup
- Enhances absorption of moisturizers
It has Interchangeable Rotating Head, Comfortable Ergonomic Handle, It is Waterproof – You can use the cleansing brush in a hot shower or bath and it also comes with 4 AA Batteries.
It comes with 4 attachments:
Body Brush (awesome). It is very useful, if you’d like to exoliate your whole body.
Face Brush – soft
Face Brush – medium
I tested all four attachments and I’m pleasantly surprised with the results. I’ve been using the brush with the medium face attachment for over a week now. I use a mild foaming cleancer and use the brush in the shower.
I’ve owned both high end and drug store brand cleansing brushes for a few years now and the quality of the Toilettree one easily compares to the high end brush I own. The difference – it is about 10 times cheaper. The only cons I have (not a big deal) it is not rechargeable and you do have to change its batteries every once in a while. You can travel with it, but it is a little large (depends on where you are going and what you are taking with you).
Face Brush: Soft and Medium:
- Apply your favorite cleanser on the brush. Gently move the brush across your face, while making circular movements.
- Touch the brush on your face flatly, not on an angle.
- AVOID EYE AREA.
The Body Brush is designed to be used on hands and body.
- Apply soap or cleaner on hands or body.
- Gently move the brush on your skin surface in circles.
DO NOT USE PUMICE ON FACE!!!
You can use it on wet or dry skin, but wet works best.
- Immerse your foot in warm water to soften skin.
- Wipe food, leaving it slightly damp.
- Apply pumice on foot and move in circular motions.
- It will remove dead skin at elbow or under foot.
- Apply lotion to help hydrate and prevent dry skin.
The system comes in 7 different colors, how cool it that? They are: Green/White, Blue/White, Purple/White, Pink/White, Grey/White and Black/White. I got the purple one.
I did recommend it to a friend and she got the system from Amazon. She called me yesterday, to let me know she loved it.
Overall, I’m happy with the quality of the Toilettree Professional Skin Care System. It is a great buy for the price. Head over to Amazon to check it out. You can also find the skin care system on Brookstone.com, Frontage.com and their website: Toilettreeproducts.com for only $35.